Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No pneumonia


Went and had a chest x-ray today as my illness hasn't gotten much better. Everything was normal, so it seems I've just got one real nasty chest cold. I felt up enough to it to tackle the remaining panel for assignment two. Not the greatest panel on the page, but it's done. The lettering of the sound effect is horrible, but that's what computers are for nowadays, so I'm okay with that aspect. I'll be shipping this puppy off tomorrow and once I get comments back I'll post 'em and we can all have a good laugh. Okay, time for Day-Quil and a nap.

5 comments:

Heywood Jablomie said...

Hey Leaf!

Glad to hear it's not pneumonia, but it still sucks to have to suffer with any kinda bug-hope ya kick it's ass back soon. I like the piece though, panels 1 & 3 the most. And as for the blast effect sound, while kinda 70's era, in the long run really, it's your choice what you run with!

Matt Wieringo said...

Looks good to me. Panel one is my favorite. Maybe because of the GEICO gecko...:)

renecarol said...

Yeah I like that gecko a lot too! I think this is great Leaf.

Christian D. Leaf said...

Thanks everyone. I'm still reeling a bit from this nasty chest cold otherwise I'd probably be a little more wordy with this comment. so, I'll just keep it simple and say "thanks" again.

renecarol said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.