Thursday, October 25, 2007

Now in beautiful Mafuscolor!


As you can plainly see, Mafus has completed the colors on the Hitman/Mawzir piece. Can't you just feel the cold clammy fingers of Mawzir? Doesn't it look like his breath would smell of pickles and other dark matter? Of course you can, thanks to Mafus' mighty Photoshop skills. Of course, I'm a day behind on inking his piece and he's bouncing out of town for the weekend, so I'll be plying my paltry talents to colorizing his contest drawing. Seems only fair.

3 comments:

Heywood Jablomie said...

Wow this looks nice! Great job both of you. I wish I was able to work in color, I've been drawing in B&W so long I forget everything I was taught.

Anonymous said...

'Tis Simply...badass!
You guys make a good team...
You're coloring Matt's Sphinx? man, cannot wait to see it.
I hear ya on the B&W...I made it through color theory by the skin O my teeth...I just like the feel of B&W (for my stuff).
Color does change alot of things though, makes certain elements stand out when they didn't with the shades & base.
What point am I getting at?
Anywho...

Anonymous said...

Awesome work. Great colors,Matt.
I like the glow of the eyes on the side o' the face.