Thursday, August 10, 2006

How things go horribly wrong...


It's been too long, but the wife and I had to go to Illinoise so the family that couldn't come out for the wedding could meet her. I've only been doing loose marker sketches at the moment trying to brush up on my line and confidence. Nothing really worthwhile to post, hence another NOWERE page.

Figured I'd throw in the thumbnail page along with the finished to show you just how easy it is for me to muck up a good idea. Hopefully I can salvage some of it during the inking process. Gonna try to incorporate some marker and quill work instead of just letting the brush take care of all the business.

Also, if you haven't already, go pick up DUSTY STAR #1. Pruett and Robinson are finally back at it with my favorite sci-fi/western gunslingress.

No comments: