Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Two weeks later...


Finally polished off Hellcat yesterday. Think it turned out okay for being rather rusty. I'd've like to kept tinkering with it, but decided it was time lay down the brush and get started on finishing THE HOLLOW inks. We're Lilah-less for another eight days and I'm hoping to get the remaining seven pages inked in that time. Pretty sure I can make it, especially since I also polished off RED DEAD REDEMPTION this weekend. A darn fine, immersive game. It's got me watching DEADWOOD again, much to Angie's dismay.

Also, my tooth finally appears to be in proper working order. Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Matt Wieringo said...

Cool on the tooth, bro. And thanks for the painting! I can't believe you gave that up. It's going to look great once I frame it.

Ready for another sketch off? Suze wants a Wonder Woman...

Christian D. Leaf said...

Maybe once I finish Beta Ray Bill...I already have a WW pose in mind, so why not?