Friday, July 20, 2007

Beachbound with b-day hangover


As it's been a while since I last posted and still needed to come through on that promise of posting what I'd drawn at HeroesCon for the QuickDraw here's the thumbnail for the Spidey/Venom piece I drew on Saturday's contest. Nothing fancy. The final piece was a little tighter, but now lost to the rubbish pile as I forgot to pick it up afterwards. No big loss.

My 33rd birthday has come and gone. Still reeling from all the shots that I seemed to attract yesterday, but I'm not complaining. Cards, loot and a picture of the Birkenstocks Angie would've bought had she gone shopping for me were the score. We'll see how long it takes to actually acquire the sandals as the last time she promised me something it took the better part of a year for it to finally arrive (and as a gift for another holiday). But she's cute, so she gets away with it.

Expect beach pics and hopefully some 20 minute sketches come Sunday or Monday. Peace out.

2 comments:

Brigette Pugh said...

Happy birthday a day late. We toasted you during a shed session last night. I meant to call you when I got back in the house, but forgot. Damn shed.

Matt Wieringo said...

Happy Birthday, buddy. More loot awaits as I have your present waiting for your return. Work permitting (ha!), I'll bring it to you personally. Otherwise, it's AngEx.