Friday, October 15, 2010

Know-It-All


Finally cracking on my story Know-It-All. It's been languishing, along with several other scripts I've written, but this tale is a one shot and much more attainable in my opinion. If I can get these 22 pages done and dusted I'm hoping it'll be the impetus to start on one of my actual series and keep that beautiful creative ball rolling.

That said I've been thumbnailing the heck outta the script this week with horror or hockey on in the background. (The way the Flyers played last night it was almost a creature feature between them and The Thing.) Here's a panel from page three. Just two lads out for a midnight boat ride in the swamp. Nothing bad'll happen, right?

2 comments:

Matt Wieringo said...

Hey, that's NICE! I love the composition. Great angle on the boat.

KEEP GOING!

Heywood Jablomie said...

interest if def piqued here dude. keep chugging and get it done and posted!