Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How is it almost the end of May?


Doing some inking exercises as Matt should be sending me some 'Haps pages very soon. Just been getting slammed at work now that I'm a full-timer and haven't really had any mojo when I get home. I always say I'm hoping to change that, but this time I won't. Maybe actions will speak louder than repeated words eventually. That said...did a little drink and draw with Matt yesterday and laid out the first page of a story I really, really need to start and finish. May play around with some inks on it tonight and if it's worthwhile I'll post it up.

Hope everyone had a nice extended Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great memorial day weekend, dude.

Nice to see you got a chance to post something, I know how a full day job can sap the draw outta you.

Take it easy.